We, a limited liability company “Erda Group” (hereinafter – Manager),
undertake to protect and respect your privacy.The Manager performs personal data processing in accordance with the European Parliament and Council Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General data protection regulation) (hereinafter in text as Regulation), as well as other applicable legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
Manager’s contact information:
legal and actual address: Elizabetes Street 4-2, Riga, LV-1010, phone: +371 29116916, e-mail: email@example.com
The Manager ensures confidentiality of the personal data and has implemented required technical and organizational measures for personal data protection.
This Privacy disclaimer describes how the Manager processes natural person’s data, the order of performance of data subject’s rights and other questions related to the personal data protection.
We inform you that the Manager can change this Privacy disclaimer, so we advise you to periodically check this Disclaimer to ensure that you are informed about any changes.
THIS DISCLAIMER WAS UPDATED ON 12THT OF OCTOBER 2022
Personal data collection and processing purposes, legal justification and principles
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us via email, web-based questionnaires and other direct communication with you. The Manager, when processing personal data which was acquired by the data subjects providing their contact information on the company website, processes such data to inform the data subjects about the company news, offered products and services, and events, as well as to send requested studies, and for other purposes.
The data processing purposes described in this Privacy disclaimer are not exclusive, and the personal data can be processed for purposes that are not described in this Privacy disclaimer.
We wish to point your attention to the fact that you are solely responsible for the provision of precise personal data to SIA “Erda Group”, and, if such data changes, it is your duty to correct the incorrect personal data by informing the Manager.
Personal data recipients
- The Manager can send the personal data to state and municipal institutions in accordance with the applicable legislation and in response to a written request.
- The Manager does not provide any information to third parties without legal justification, and the Manager must register all persons that have received information from the Manager in the order defined by the applicable legislation.
- The Manager can use personal data processors for the personal data processing. In such cases the Manager must take all necessary measures to ensure that such personal data processors process the personal data in accordance with the Manager’s instructions and applicable legislation, and the Manager must require implementation of appropriate security measures.
- It is not planned to send the personal data to third countries or international organizations. If it is necessary to send the data to a third country or an international organization, we will ensure legality of such action and provide appropriate security warranties.
How do we protect personal data?
We use various technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data. Your personal data is accessible to a limited number of people, only authorised persons.
Ensuring data security
In order to guarantee the security of the information collected, the Controller has implemented electronic, physical and administrative security measures. Your data is kept secure. They are protected against unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction by any organisation or individual. The www.erda.lv website is hosted on servers that are secure and equipped with state-of-the-art data protection technology.
Personal data storage period
The Manager stores the personal data for the defined data processing purposes and in accordance with the legal justification as long as at least one of the following conditions exists:
- The Manager is legally bound to store the data;
- The Manager requires the data for its legal interests;
- The Manager requires the data to perform its contractual obligations;
- The approval for data processing provided by the data subject has come into force.
Access to own personal data and other rights of the data subject
- To receive information about personal data processed by the Manager, the data subject has a right to address the Manager in accordance with the applicable legislation to request such information.
- A natural person has a right to request restriction of its data processing, object to data processing, request correction of personal data, request deletion of personal data in some cases, and to withdraw previously provided consent to data processing.
- The Manager communicates with the natural person: in person after confirming his/her identity; in response to an e-mail message by sending the reply to the same address from which the data subject has sent the electronically signed application; by sending a registered letter to the recipient.
- If you discover a personal data protection violation or have any suspicions about such violations, please, contact the Manager. Any complaints about personal data protection violations can be submitted to the personal data processing monitoring institution – Data State Inspectorate of Latvia (address: Blaumaņa Str. 11/13-11, Riga, LV-1011).
- Profiling is any kind of automatic processing of your data with a purpose to analyse or predict your behaviour. We do not do it.
A cookie file is a small text file that is saved by the website on your computer or mobile device when you open the website. It helps the website to remember your username and settings (for example, language, font size and other visual settings), which you had chosen for viewing the website, so that you would not need to set the settings each time you visit the website.
Our website uses the following cookies:
Analytics and advertising cookies
The website uses analytics software, for example, Google Analytics, which allows us to determine which content of the website is used most often, how the users navigate the website, and also to determine the total number of website visitors. The acquired data is used to improve the website, make navigation more efficient and to provide users with more appropriate content.
To opt out of receiving cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (Private Log, Incognito Log or InPrivate Log). Any cookies that are created when you are in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
To opt-out of receiving and using information necessary to display targeted advertising, you can use the free tool Your Online Choices or YourAdChoices.
Cookie storage period
Cookies are stored until you manually delete them.
If you wish, you can manage or delete the cookie files on your devices. You can turn off cookies in your browser settings. If you turn off cookies in your browser, it is possible that some website services and functions might not work.
Read more about cookies here: www.aboutcookies.org